How to submit a video to The International Safety Media Awards:
- If your video is already uploaded online, please copy and paste a link to the video on the space titled: Video Link.
- If it is not online, please upload it to YouTube and then copy and paste the YouTube link for your video paste it on the entry form in the space titled Video Link.
- Below are instructions for uploading a video to YouTube:
- Create an account with YouTube with a confirmed email address.
- Click the “Upload” button in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.
- Set your video to Public, so IMSA judges can access it.
- Set your video to allow other sites to embed your video so ISMA can embed it into their online site.
- Click the “Upload a Video…” button.
- In the next window, click the “Browse” button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
- Click the “Upload Video” button (this can take many minutes to complete.)
- Copy and paste the YouTube link for your video paste it on the entry form in the space titled Video Link
- If your video is too large or long to upload to YouTube, please mail it on a DVD or flash drive, along with a copy of your entry form, to: Marcia Howell
Alaska Injury Prevention Center
4241 B Street, Suite 100
Anchorage, AK 99503
If you have more questions on how to upload your video, please see the YouTube submission guide: How to Upload A Video on YouTube.